THE ICAG ACCOUNTANCY COLLEGE
PROFESSIONAL CLASSES – REGULAR / MORNING STREAM
JUNE 24TH – OCTOBER 27TH 2019 - FOR NOVEMBER 2019 EXAMINATIONS
|FEES||LEVEL I||LEVEL II||LEVEL III|
PAYMENT TERMS: Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% before by 31ST July 2018.
Fees paid are NON - REFUNDABLE
For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941
Payments should be made through:
- Barclays Bank, High Street – A/c no. 0000002149286
- GCB High Street – A/c no. 1011130022905
- ECOBANK – Okplonglo Branch - A/c no. 0710134481289101
NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.
DRESS CODE FOR MORNING SESSIONS
Shirt of all shades within Sky Blue with ICAG Scarf and black skirt / trousers with black flat shoes or comfortable heels.
Shirt of all shades of Sky Blue with ICAG Tie and black trousers with black shoes and socks.
All students are to put on ICAG CLOTH or POLO SHIRT on Fridays.
- No Polo Shirt, T-shirt or blouse are allowed. Students are not to put on shirts and fold the arms as well as shorts or skinny and coloured hair.
- The Dress Code applies so long as a student is on the compound. Any students found not complying with the Dress Code shall be asked to go home. No excuses shall be entertained.