All for Joomla All for Webmasters

THE ICAG ACCOUNTANCY COLLEGE 
PROFESSIONAL CLASSES – EVENING & WEEKEND STREAMS 
JUNE 24TH – OCTOBER 27TH 2019 - FOR NOVEMBER 2019 EXAMINATIONS

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢800 GH¢960 GH¢1,100
Three Subjects GH¢1,100 GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400
Four Subjects GH¢1,200 GH¢1,400 GH¢1,500
Five Subjects   GH¢1,500  

 

 

PAYMENT TERMS:
Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% by 31ST July 2018.

Fees paid are NON - REFUNDABLE

For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through:

  • Barclays Bank, High Street, Branch – A/c no. 0000002149286 /
  • GCB, High Street Branch – A/c no. 1011130022905
  • ECOBANK – Okponglo Branch - A/c no.  0710134481289101

NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.

Current News