Title: Accountant Controller
Date of Publication: Wednesday, 13th July, 2016
Deadline of Publication:
Source: ECOM AGROTRADE LTD
Country: Ghana (Kumasi)
Reporting to: Head of Finance WAF
GENERAL WORK DESCRIPTION
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production ofÂ periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, andÂ a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance theÂ accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported resultsÂ comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Lead activities associated with process improvements, timely reporting and theÂ development of appropriate systems to ensure that financial transactions, policies andÂ procedures meet the company’s long and short-term objectives.
Education, Prior Work Experience, Specialized Skills /Knowledge
- Accounting/Finance degree Qualified Chartered Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst/MBA in Finance/ Member of ICWA/CFA/CIMA.
- Proven experience of at least 10 years in Accounting.
- Strong experience in leading a team of 30 people.
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- IT savvy (Oracle, SAP, SAGE)
- Must have strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills.