Title: Assistant Finance Manager
Date of Publication: Friday, 28th October, 2016
A reputable media organisation is seeking to hire a young energetic individual to fill the position of Assistant Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To generate, prepare and submit timely reports on the financial operations of the company for strategic and management decisions
- Work closely with Finance Manager to produce and manage annual plans and budgets.
- To assure accuracy of monthly financial results and position as captured in the general ledger and business reports monthly.
- To ensure the protection and safety of all company property, plant and equipment.
- Lead Reconciliation of general ledger.
- Lead the reviewing and posting of data captured in ACCPAC for all entities under the Group.
- Assist in audit process in line with IFRS.
- Must have a university degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
- Must have (ACCA, ICA, CIMA).
- Ability to prepare final Accounts reconciliations.
- Knowledge in the use of computers (excel).
- Knowledge and use of an accounting software.
- Must be honest, diligent, reliable and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours.
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Minimum of 4 years work experience in accounting and finance.