Title: Risk Manager
Date of Publication: Wednesday, 15th June, 2016
Deadline of Publication: Thursday, 30th June, 2016
JOB DESCRIPTION - RISK MANAGER
- A reputable group of companies seeks the services of an experienced risk manager to join its risk team.
Work with senior management to input & formulate strategic plans for managing a group of companies in the West African sub-region
Provide oversight and direction for development, delivery, and management of systems and processes that support measurement and monitoring of risk exposures and compliance parameter.
- Evaluate the effectiveness, efficiency and economy of the institution's operations.
- Ensure compliance to established risk management framework, inclusive of policies, procedures and controls and consequently, ensures compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
Require management of the institution to implement and maintain appropriate internal control procedures and management information systems.
- Review operations and transactions of the institution that could adversely affect the well-being of the institution.
Develop and submit to the management an annual risk plan that outlines the activities to be undertaken by risk team during the year.
- Prepare and assist in the execution of the external audit as well as in examinations to be conducted by government regulatory agencies
- Minimum of first degree in accounting related field (B.Com/BSC Administration - Accounting Option).
- He/She must be a fully qualified CA or ACCA
The candidate must have substantial audit experience from an audit firm or internal audit in a group setting.
- Must have strong accounting background, having worked as a senior officer in a firm's accounting department
All interested candidates should send their application letters and CVs to