Title: Financial Analyst West Africa
Date of Publication: Thursday, 14th July, 2016
Source: ECOM AGROTRADE LTD.
General Work Description
- The Financial Analyst will ensure the review of all the Business Unit Accounts across West Africa Region.
Provide status of financial condition of the West African region by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data and recommending actions.
Review new Business proposal, develop Project models and business plans.
Analyze business results to better understand present and future financial performance in order to achieve or exceed profit targets.
Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Prepare reports and analyze in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports.
Education, Prior Work Experience, And Specialized Skills/ Knowledge:
Qualified Chartered Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst/ MBA in Finance/ Member of ICWA/CFA/CIMA.
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in a large global company.
- Must be Fluent in English and French. Experience in WAF would be a great plus.
- Strong background in Financial Analysis, understanding of project accounting and microfinance.
- Strong knowledge in Analytic tools.
Excellent computer proficiency working with software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
- Highly Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills, multi-tasks skills.
- Must be a Critical thinker and pay Attention to detail.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication skills.