Title: Executive Director, ICAG School
Date of Publication: Thursday, 27th September, 2016
Deadline of Publication: Thursday, 10th November, 2016
Source: Daily Graphic
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position.
Qualification and Experience:
A qualified member of the Institute with demonstrated expertise and practical knowledge of the accountancy profession and internationally accepted accounting and auditing standards and practice;
- Ten (10) years post qualification experience, five of which must be in managerial position;
- A second degree preferably in educational administration;
- Meet such other criteria as may be prescribed by the ICAG Council.
The key duties & responsibilities are:
- The Executive Director shall be the chief administrator of the School.
- To report to the Management Committee.
- To develop a strategic vision for the School.
- To be responsible for the successful development and management of the ICAG Accountancy School.
- Provide leadership, conduct and implement strategic planning with the support of the School Board.
- Manage and monitor the School’s budgets.
- Present a quarterly report on the school to the Board.
- Supervise preparation of student handbook etc.
- To be a spokesperson, ambassador and champion for the ICAG Accountancy School.
- To develop strong professional ties with key stakeholders.
All applications should be sent to the address below before 10th November, 2016
The Ag. Chief Executive Office
P. O. Box GP 4268, Accra