All for Joomla All for Webmasters

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject  GH¢ 470 GH¢ 600 GH¢ 650
Two Subjects GH¢ 5770 GH¢ 700 GH¢ 800
Three Subjects GH¢ 730 GH¢  800 GH¢ 1000
Four Subjects GH¢  850 GH¢  900 GH¢  1,100
Five Subjects   GH¢  1000  
Six Subjects   GH¢  1,100    

 

NON-REFUNDABLE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE: GH¢100

DRESS CODE FOR MORNING SESSIONS
LADIES
Shirt of all shades within sky blue with ICAG scarf and black trousers or skirt combined with black flat shoes or comfortable heels.

GENTLEMEN
Shirt of all shades within sky blue with ICAG tie and black trousers combined with black shoes and socks.

All students are expected to put on the ICAG CLOTH or the POLO SHIRT on Fridays

NB: No polo shirt, T-shirt or blouse are allowed and students are not to put on shirts and fold the arms as well as shorts or skinny and coloured hair. This dress code applies so long as a students is on the compound and not only in the classroom.

Any students found not complying with this dress code will not be taken kindly and will be asked to go home because no excuses will be accepted.

PAYMENT TERMS:
*Students with outstanding fees for the last session will have the full arrears deducted from any current payment made

 

FEES LEVEL I LEVEL II LEVEL III
One Subject GH¢470 GH¢600 GH¢650
Two Subjects GH¢570 GH¢700 GH¢800
 Three Subjects  GH¢730 GH¢800 GH¢1000
Four Subjects  GH¢850  GH¢900 GH¢1,100
Five Subjects   GH¢1000  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,100  

 

PAYMENT TERMS:

*Students with outstanding fees for the last session will have the full arrears deducted from any current payment made

4. 80% before start and the remaining 20% paid before 28th Feb., 2017.
5. 10% Discount on full payment and free available manuals before 31st Jan., 2017.
6. 10% refund of fees within two weeks of registration if students cannot attend classes due to an issue, should be put into writing and submitted to the School Office.

PaPayments can also be made through Barclays Bank, High street-A/c no. 0000002149286
GCB High Street- A/c no-1011130022905

NB: Please it is important that you submit a copy of the pay-in slip to the School Office to confirm your direct payment into our Bank account