All for Joomla All for Webmasters

Professional Classes - Evening and Weekend
July 4th – October 21st 2017 - For November 2017 Examinations

Fees Level I Level II Level III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢600 GH¢730 GH¢830
Three Subjects GH¢780 GH¢850 GH¢1,050
Four Subjects GH¢900 GH¢950 GH¢1,150
Five Subjects   GH¢1,100  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,200  

 

Registration Fee: GH¢100

Payment Terms: Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% paid by 31ST July 2017.

For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through Barclays Bank, High Street – A/c no. 0000002149286 / GCB High Street – A/c no. 1011130022905

NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.

Click here to download registration form

July 4th – October 21st 2017 - for November 2017 Examinations

Fees Level I Level II Level III
One Subject GH¢500 GH¢630 GH¢680
Two Subjects GH¢600 GH¢730 GH¢830
Three Subjects GH¢780 GH¢850 GH¢1,050
Four Subjects GH¢900 GH¢950 GH¢1,150
Five Subjects   GH¢1,100  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,200  

 

Registration Fee: GH¢100

Payment Terms: Minimum Payment- 80% before start and the remaining 20% paid by 31ST July 2017.

For further enquiries contact: Tel: 0500536830 / 0269692941

Payments should be made through Barclays Bank, High Street – A/c no. 0000002149286 / GCB High Street – A/c no. 1011130022905

NB: Please submit your pay –in-slip to the College Office.

DRESS CODE FOR MORNING SESSIONS
Ladies: Shirt of all shades within Sky Blue with ICAG Scarf and black skirt / trousers with black flat shoes or comfortable heels.
Gentlemen: Shirt of all shades of Sky Blue with ICAG Tie and black trousers with black shoes and socks.

All students are to put on ICAG CLOTH or POLO SHIRT on Fridays.

Note:
1. No Polo Shirt, T-shirt or blouse are allowed. Students are not to put on shirts and fold the arms as well as shorts or skinny and coloured hair.
2. The Dress Code applies so long as a student is on the compound. Any students found not complying with the Dress Code shall asked to go home. No excuses shall be entertained.