Enquiries and application forms for student membership is usually handled by the Students’ Services Department.
Membership application form requirements
- The forms should be signed and dated by the applicants including the signature of a witness of high repute in the caliber of a legal practitioner, Minister of Religion and a Public Civil Servant.
- Printable online forms are available on the Institute’s website on the right hand side of this page.
- Prospective student members are required to pay a processing and registration fee. This could be paid at the Secretariat or at the Institute’s bank and a copy of the pay-in slip submitted.
Studentship Registration Requirements Check List
- Original & photocopy of Birth certificate or any birth identity.
- 3 passport size photographs (one should be endorsed by witness).
- Original & photocopy of Educational certificates - SSSCE, HND, Diploma,
first or second degree and a transcript where applicable.
Note: Original documents would be returned to you after vetting.
Forms should be accompanied with the registration fee.