|Title:||Assistant Finance Manager|
|Date of Publication:||Friday, 28th October, 2016|
A reputable media organisation is seeking to hire a young energetic individual to fill the position of Assistant Finance Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
• To generate, prepare and submit timely reports on the financial operations of the company for strategic and management decisions
• Work closely with Finance Manager to produce and manage annual plans and budgets.
• To assure accuracy of monthly financial results and position as captured in the general ledger and business reports monthly
• To ensure the protection and safety of all company property, plant and equipment
• Lead Reconciliation of general ledger
• Lead the reviewing and posting of data captured in ACCPAC for all entities under the Group
• Assist in audit process in line with IFRS
• Must have a university degree in Accounting or equivalent professional qualification.
• Must have (ACCA, ICA, CIMA).
• Ability to prepare final Accounts reconciliations.
• Knowledge in the use of computers (excel).
• Knowledge and use of an accounting software.
• Must be honest, diligent, reliable and pay attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and for long hours
• Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Minimum of 4 years work experience in accounting and finance