|TITLE:||Deputy Director, Finance (Regional Accounts)|
|DATE OF PUBLICATION:||Friday, 8th January, 2016|
|DEADLINE OF PUBLICATION:||Friday, 22nd January, 2016|
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, FINANCE (REGIONAL
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications' from suitably qualified persons for the position of DEPUTY DIRECTOR, FINANCE (REGIONAL ACCOUNTS)
- Maintain accounting controls by developing end recommending policies and procedures for implementation.
- Collate information on the needs of the various Districts, prepare regional budget to be factored into the annual budget of the Service.
- Ensure timely reporting of all monthly financial information from the various courts for onward transmission to the appropriate units or departments at the Head Office.
- Provide training to new and existing staff on the best accounting practices.
- Assist the Director in the efficient performance of his duties,
- Supervise and maintain discipline of staff within his Unit.
- Assign duties and appraise the performance of staff within the Unit.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Director.
Qualification and other requirements
• Membership of ICA/ ACCA/CIMA or its equivalent
• MBA in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage
. Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
Essential Skills Required
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer Literate in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Qualified applicants should forward their applications, CVs and the names of two referees not later than two (2) weeks of 1st publication for the attention of:
The Judicial Secretary,
Judicial Service of Ghana,