|Date of Publication:||Friday, 9th December, 2016|
|Deadline of Publication||Thursday, 15th December, 2016|
People’s Pension Trust Ghana Ltd.
Commencement date: 3rd January 2017
People’s Pension Trust is a start-up working with 6 people in 2016.ÂÂ Our ambition is to make a change in the pension landscape in Ghana
• We are entrepreneurial, innovative and take responsibility
• We believe that we can drive change and run a viable company;
• We are action driven, results oriented, and deal makers.
In Ghana we see the problem of an insufficient social security net for the large group of people working in the informal sector. With the introduction of People’s Pension Trust Ghana Limited, we want to provide access to pension products for people working in the informal sector in Ghana. The Pension Trust is a company that distributes and administers pension products for the informal sector. It’s a social company, which means our aim is to make a social impact and operate the company financially sustainable. The ambition of the company is to have 500.000 people saving for their pension within the first 5 years.ÂÂ
The mission of the Pension trust is to make a social impact by:
• Improving financial education and planning
• Providing people in the informal sector with a retirement income
• Investing the fund in long term financing projects that build up the country (hospitals, school, housing, etc.)
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Reports to the chief executive officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, expense, cost and margin control; and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management, risk management and control, procedures and work processes.
• Writing or supporting the writing of a handbook on procedures, risk management and working processes
• Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
• Assists the CEO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions.
• To oversee the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, budgets, salary processing, accounts maintenance and data entry.
• Helps building and improving the processes within this new company
• Passion for the mission of Pension Trust Ghana Limited
• Proactive attitude
• Team spirit
• Is able to improvise
• Hard worker
• Has a structured work approach
• Likes processes
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
• Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
• Problem solving/Analysis
• Business Acumen
Education and experience
• A Master degree in Finance or professional qualification e.g. ICA or ACCA.
• Seven to ten years of financial experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization.
We offer an opportunity within a startup with lots of prospect for growth. Your main working area is Ghana but you will work together with People’s Pension Holding in the Netherlands, the mother company of People’s Pension Trust.
Interested persons should email their Curriculum Vitae to:
Deadline for submission: Thursday, 15th December 2016