The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana

 
 

 
 
 
 
You are here:: ICAG SCHOOL FORM/COURSE FEES
 
 

ICAG SCHOOL FORM/COURSE FEES

E-mail Print PDF

ICAG SCHOOL FEES - SCHOOL REOPENS ON 12TH JANUARY 2015

Click to download application form.

MORNING - 8.00 am to 3.00 pm
FEES PART 1 PART II PART III
One Subject GH¢ 450 GH¢ 500 GH¢ 550
Two Subjects GH¢ 550 GH¢ 600 GH¢ 700
Three Subjects GH¢ 700 GH¢ 750 GH¢ 800
Four Subjects GH¢ 800 GH¢ 850 GH¢ 1,000
Five Subjects   GH¢ 950  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,000  
EVENING AND WEEKEND CLASSES
FEES PART I PART II PART III
One Subject GH¢ 450 GH¢ 550 GH¢ 600
Two Subjects GH¢ 550 GH¢ 650 GH¢ 750
Three Subjects GH¢ 700 GH¢ 750 GH¢ 850
Four Subjects GH¢ 800 GH¢ 850 GH¢1,000
Five Subjects   GH¢ 950  
Six Subjects   GH¢1,000  

Registration fee: GH¢100
Payment terms:

  1. 75% before start and the remaining 25% paid before 1st March 2015.
  2. Refund of fees 50% by ending of January 2015.
  3. 30% by ending of February 2015 and no refund after February 2015.

For further enquiries, please contact:

The Chief Executive
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana)
Tel: 0544336701/2; 0277801422-4
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it