MAY 2016 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) wishes to inform all students preparing for the MAY 2016 Professional Examinations that registration of entries will begin on 1ST FEBRUARY -1ST APRIL, 2016.
Registrations forms are available from the following points:
- Click here to download registration form
- ICAG Office Complex (Okponglo-East Legon)
- Kumasi ICAG Office, Ahodwo Roundabout (IPMC Building)
- Cape Coast ICAG Office.
- Accra: Zenith College (Behind the Trade Fair Centre)
- Kumasi: WAEC Office- Kumasi
- Takoradi: Workers’ College
- London: Ghana High Commission
- Tamale: Tamale Institute of Languages
- Sunyani: Sunyani Polytechnic
- Wa: Wa Polytechnic
- Ho: Ho Polytechnic
- Koforidua: Koforidua Polytechnic
- Cape Coast: Cape Coast Polytechnic
- Bolgatanga: Bolgatanga Polytechnic
- New York: Office of the Ghana Mission to the U.N
- Liberia: Monrovia
- Level 1 GH¢100 per paper
- Level 2 GH¢160 per paper
- Level 3 GH¢180 per paper
Annual Subscription Fee (CA): GH¢100
Payments can be made at any Branch of the following Banks:
- Bank: GCB Bank (High Street)
- Account Number: 1011130022905
- Bank: Barclays (High Street)
- Account Number: 0000002149286
CLOSING DATE FOR REGISTRATION: 1ST APRIL, 2016
- ONLY STUDENTS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR SUBSCRIPTION UP TO DATE QUALIFY TO WRITE THE EXAMS.
- THERE SHALL BE NO LATE REGISTRATION OR CHANGE OF EXAMS CENTRE.