To be the premier institute of Chartered Accountants in Africa by:
- Having a technically competent and appropriate membership
- Providing services of the highest professional standards to industry, commerce and government
- Being recognised for the highest professional standards of competencies, integrity and excellence
- Providing the best services to members and students
- Being accepted as an authoritative body in accountancy and financial matters
Our Core Values
Competency: to display the highest professional competency in the technical services rendered to the public, matching worldwide standards and measurable through benchmarking with first class institutes.
Integrity: to serve as trustworthy, dependable and respected in the conduct of our duties, services and pronouncements relating to the profession.
Excellence: to strive at all times to achieve excellence through continuous improvement, bench marking, research, technology, knowledge and expertise in various fields and services provision to clients, members and students.
Versatility: to proactively respond to changing times and challenges that are faced by the profession, clients, members and students by maintaining a forward looking posture that learns from the past and strives to anticipate and plan for future developments.
Our motto is “INTEGRITY”