NOVEMBER 2016 PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana)
INFORMATION FOR THE CONDUCT OF 2016 COUNCIL ELECTIONS
THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS (GHANA) ELECTIONS COMMITTEE
- Members in Good Standing
- Total number of members in Good Standing is 4,005 as at June 30th 2016.
- Voters’ List
- The Voters’ List would be based on the members in good standing.
- Plan of Voting
- There would be 10 registration points based on the number ranges
- E.g. 100001 – 100500
- 100501 - 101000
- Registration for the Annual General Meeting starts at 8.00am
- As a member registers for the AGM, a ballot paper would be given to him/her.
- The Chairman would give a brief education to members on the voting process before the voting starts.
- Duration of Voting
- Voting is expected to start as soon as the AGM is formally opened by 9.00am
- Voting ends at 12.00 noon
- Ballot boxes
- Ballot boxes would be placed in front of the registration points
- A member is expected to cast his/ her vote and place the ballot paper in the ballot box designated for his/her number range.
UPDATE ON CA 2016 EXAMINATIONS
The Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana wishes to congratulate all candidates who have written the Institute’s examinations under the new policy of writing across levels.
Candidates should however take note of the following reminders: